7/10/2012

Le penseur ... de nemo :)

Since longtime i wanted to make draw who look like me ... but I didn't find good idea, except guy who is doing graffity (But I did this draw maybe 1000 times!), and I wanted to find something new ... Last month when i went at Seoul Art Center, I was watching child book in exhibition about child things, and I saw this draw who is really good (I don't know the name of the artist! Sorry!).


And I tryed to draw this maybe 100 times on the different ways ...


And finally I was happy by the result :) And I will make my new badge like this ...


I ordered at one company to make this badges, and I am so exciting to see final result :)

1 commentaire:

  1. I found who draw book what i showed :) Name is Joelle Jolivet, and she is french !! Name of book is "365 Penguins" .... and it's sooo nice book !!!

    RépondreSupprimer